My mission in life is to leave my imprint in the world and to use my God-given skills, talent, passion, knowledge, and experience to help make an impact in my community and my country.
My vision is to help make my community and country a better place. To use my gift and skills to help create a better social and economic environment.
My personal core values consist of the followings:
- FAITH – I am a man of faith. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior.
- SERVICE – In everything that I do, I live to serve my country, community, and clients by providing the very best services I can give them.
- HUMILITY – I am humbled by the daily Grace and opportunities that life throw my way and the people who are in my life.
- HONESTY – I vow to be honest with myself and my clients by being accountable, trustworthy, and respectful to all.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – I hold myself accountable for the outcomes of my actions and my words.
Guerlince Semerzier was born in Port-Au-Prince Haiti and came to the States at the age of 15. After graduating high school, he went on to study Criminal Justice and Political Science at Salem State University. He worked and consult for several companies and organizations such as Tufts University, Cambridge Health Alliance, State of Massachusetts, Wayside Youth & Family Support Network and Massachusetts General Hospital.