Financial Plan – Consulting
Many nonprofits operate without a comprehensive plan for bringing in enough money to meet the organization’s financial goals.
A financing plan, unlike a traditional fundraising plan, is an integrated, thoughtful, and strategic way to help your nonprofit raise enough money to achieve your programmatic and organizational goals. When you finance instead of fund-raise for your organization, you are developing a long-term strategy for bringing enough money to achieve your mission.
A financing plan is much more effective than a fundraising plan in a number of ways. Unlike a fundraising plan, a financing plan:
- Raises ALL the money required to achieve your strategic plan
- Includes ALL activities that bring money in the door
- Supports your short and long term goals.
- Funds your programs and infrastructure.
- Aligns with your core competencies and mission
As your Financial Plan Consultant, I will work with you and your team to establish the following:
- Develop a Budget for your Strategic Plan
- Analyze Opportunities for Revenue Growth
- Create Revenue Goals
- Determine Necessary Capital
- Strengthen Financing Infrastructure
- Creating an Operation Plan
My goal as your consultant is to help your nonprofit organization to achieve those critical steps. I would be honored to help you achieve all the needs of your organization. Please feel free to contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org.